Thursday 1 September 2016

Currents of Change Wins Two Awards

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U8Q968I
I'm thrilled and grateful to say Currents of Change has won two Koru Awards!  One for Best First Novel, and one for the Best Short and Sweet category.  I'm on cloud 9 and don't plan on coming down any time soon.  Look at the pretty trophies! 
The Korus are given out by RWNZ to recognize excellence in published books from the previous year.  There was some hot competition and a lot of talented authors so I was pretty much just enjoying the awards dinner without any real expectations so to win both categories my book was eligible for just blew my mind.
A huge thank you to RWNZ for running these awards.
If you'd like to check out the other winners and fabulous finalists, you can see a list of results here.
Or, of course, if you'd like to read Currents of Change, you can get a copy from Amazon or ask at your local bookstore.

(As an aside, I know I haven't posted in this blog for a while but there is some exciting news coming.  Sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don't miss out!)
  



No comments:

Post a Comment