Friday 2 January 2015

Fireworks, Resolutions, & Career Choices

Happy New Year!

As the sounds of fireworks and clinking glasses recede and the holiday moves on, the start of a new year inevitably brings thoughts of the goals I intend to achieve in the coming months.   I've contributed to best selling collections in the past but have yet to put out a book with mine as the only name on the cover.  That's something I intend to change this year.

So while my agent is busy chasing traditional publishers and my friends are encouraging me to follow the indie path, I'm looking at my projects and trying to decide which eggs to place in each basket.

This means that, during 2015, you can expect me to release either:
  • A collection of short stories
  • A urban fantasy/paranormal romance novel
  • The prize winning first book in a fantasy mystery series
  • A book on using psychology theories to develop characters and plot when writing
OR
  • Some combination of multiples of these!
Wanna make sure you know what and when?   

 Please sign up to my newsletter.

I'll be sending out an email newsletter to let people know what's being released and when, as well as information on any seminars I'm presenting this year.   

Sign up now and get a free copy of "Obscured Vision" with the first issue.

Don't forget you can also connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.



Subscribe to my newsletter here

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment